Southwest’s newest sale discounts travel within the U.S., the Caribbean, and Latin America through October 31. Flights start as low as $44 each way.
On most domestic routes, travel at the lowest prices is valid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays between May 8 and June 13 and again between August 21 and October 31. Travel at these discounted rates is not valid May 24, 25, or 28; August 31; or September 3. On most international routes, travel at the lowest prices is valid Mondays through Thursdays between August 21 and October 31. Book at least 21 days in advance and by 11:59 p.m. on May 3 for the best prices and availability. Additional rules and restrictions may apply.
Southwest‘s advertised one-way fares include:
- $44 – Atlanta to/from Greenville
- $49 – Chicago to/from Indianapolis
- $49 – Milwaukee to/from Kansas City
- $69 – Ft. Lauderdale to Nassau, Bahamas
- $96 – Denver to/from Long Beach
- $101 – Boise to/from Las Vegas
- $118 – Los Angeles to Los Cabos, Mexico
- $153 – Houston to San Jose, Costa Rica
Don’t see a fare you like? View all flights to/from your city.