Weighted sleep blankets aren’t just the new trend—they’re scientifically proven to help you relax and sleep better. So why not try that concept in an eye mask? The Nodpod weighted sleep mask blocks out light and helps to relieve stress and anxiety so that you can get a better night’s rest.
Nodpod Weighted Sleep Mask Review:
How the Nodpod Weighted Sleep Mask Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. This sleep mask not only completely blocks out light, it uses Deep Pressure Touch Therapy to help you relax and fall asleep quickly. The Nodpod has a cooling cotton side and a warming fleece side, so you can use it year-round.
- Value: 10/10. Weighted sleep aids can be pricey, so the Nodpod is fairly inexpensive for what you get.
- Portability: 7/10. The Nodpod is larger and heavier than a standard sleep mask, but still packs down fairly small.
- Durability: 10/10. The sleep mask is machine washable and made from quality materials.
- Cool Factor: 8/10. No sleep mask looks stylish, but the cool factor of the Nodpod is found in how quickly you’ll fall asleep.
Final Verdict: Want to be able to sleep anywhere? Give the Nodpod weighted sleep mask a try!
More from SmarterTravel:
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.