Alaska Airlines’ airfare sale discounts travel across the U.S., including Hawaii and Alaska, and Mexico this winter. Flights start as low as $39 each way (round-trip is not required). The two-day sale ends on Wednesday, December 5.
On most routes, travel at the lowest prices is valid on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays between January 8, 2019, and March 6. Book at least 21 days before departure and by 11:59 p.m. PT on December 5, 2018, for the best prices and availability. Additional rules and restrictions may apply.
Alaska‘s advertised one-way fares include:
- $39 – Los Angeles to/from Las Vegas
- $79 – Austin to/from San Diego
- $79 – Milwaukee to/from Seattle
- $99 – Chicago to/from Los Angeles
- $109 – San Diego to Los Cabos, Mexico
- $119 – Boston to/from San Francisco
- $129 – San Jose, CA to Guadalajara, Mexico
- $149 – Oakland to/from Maui
- $149 – Seattle to/from Fairbanks
Don’t see a fare you like? View all flights to/from your city.